How to share your teaching in the conference:
Are you a serious student of A Course in Miracles (ACIM) who feels moved to share your teachings in the Miracle Share 2016 Virtual Conference? Contribute to the conference by submitting a video!
Videos will be selected for inclusion in the conference based on the following factors:
- Teachings are consistent with A Course in Miracles and are relevant to the conference theme of “Healing All Relationships.” You may speak about “healing all relationships” in whatever way you feel moved. Examples include but are not limited to: healing relationships with family, with oneself, with the body, holy relationships, special relationships, etc.
- High quality audio and video
- High quality video editing
- Video length of 5-10 minutes (videos over 10-minutes will not be eligible)
To submit your video, please follow these instructions:
- Record your 5-10 minute video with original content (video should not be previously published elsewhere on the web)
- Upload your video to YouTube and mark it as Unlisted
- Your video must be submitted no later than September 1st, 2016
- Only ONE video per person may be submitted
If your video is selected for inclusion in the conference, we will notify you by October 5th, 2016. We’re so excited to hear your message of miracles!
The deadline for submitting videos has passed. We hope you will contribute your teaching in the next conference! For info on attending the Miracle Share conference, click HERE.